Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Unreal Being


They all believe I know not what I want of life. I am a confused, over sensitive, self assertive and immature individual. So they love to think about me. No one stands by me, holds my hand and lets me cry. No one lets me laugh either.

I am the books and movies incarnate that they all say one should only read, watch and forget. Because I am unreal.

I am the believer who they hate to believe in because so strong are my beliefs. I am the philosopher they despise because I question their thoughts. Am the free spirited person they condemn to be caged ‘cause I teach them how to dream, live and love.

They understand me not and so I tread alone. As Shams Tabrizi says, am alone in a crowd and also alone in a secluded room. They do not hear me and so much I talk.

All these years of my life, I have let them rule over me, mock me, humiliate me and pity me. They have invariably rebuked me and irrevocably bruised me. I carry each scar deep within me. Faltering and bleeding, incessantly praying and stutteringly chanting His name, here I have reached. I am not going to raise my hands again in want of anything from them again; their acceptance and love I need not anymore. Only Him am I to believe in now and only Him I am going to seek – my happiness, peace, my life and my love.

No comments: