Monday, December 10, 2012


As a writer, people believe, I should be adept at expressing. They give me words, situations and topics, and I am expected to cull out a piece of literature each time. All because I am a writer. Being a writer is a journey; a journey that has only begun for me. A nascency that I want to dwell in, be cocooned till I know I can emerge. I write not because that is perhaps the only thing that I want to do and can do, but because that is who I have become.

I am at a loss of words often, confession from a writer that you will not believe or will laugh at me, maybe score me and call me a pseudo. But this is me being honest.

At times, they make me want to let go and scream out. I am not a processor. I have not been fed with multiple software and programming tools that make so much of their work so simple. All I have instead is a brain that decides when it wants to inspire the heart to write. 

No comments: